Lord...

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear Lord,

The person who was harmful to me-is out now chatting with the youth pastor. Please pray that she will come back repentant for the concerns the pastor will be discussing with her. I requested that she talk to her about her behaviour at home. I pray that the pastor hears no lies, and that if she tries to lie, that the Holy Spirit would reveal everything to her. Also Father God, please remove that jealousy spirit from her heart, it is only towards me-and I do not need to suffer because she has a problem. So in Jesus name, I ask you to free her from that spirit and release a spirit of normalcy in her, one of repentance and peace. Please ensure in Jesus name, that she does not go around telling people at youth group about my personal struggles. She threatened to, because she is a bully, but I know you have every power to stop her in her tracks. So please save my heart, and privacy as your baby and stop her. And let me be reassured that nobody out there has heard a thing. If she tries to, shut their ears for my sake. I thank you that the breakthrough is here!

In Jesus name, I ask all these things.

Amen.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour Jesus, Lord you have said "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened for you" Mathew 7:7, Lord along with ### Lord we ask, we seek and we knock at your door Lord, there is enough problem in ###'s house as she has been constantly writing Lord, Lord take away all the problems and wash it in your precious blood Lord. Lord give a change of heart to the trouble maker of their family Lord. Lord if you send her the Holy Spirit and shower her with the gifts of the Holy Spirit Lord she will change. Lord make her more humane and rightful in your eyes Lord. Lord please bring comfort to ###'s family and peace in their hearts Lord. Lord by your loving kindness and mercy, hear their prayers Lord, Amen.
 
I pray that the Holy Spirit will touch her heart to be free from being an agent of the devil, an instrument of torture in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I plan to meet with the neighbor again this coming Sunday and will try to discuss with her the pricing of the lot sale, as the previous rate that I gave is not feasible since the illegal occupants which is her previous tenant is still occupying the lot and her lot, so the...
Replies
11
Views
184
Please pray against the dream where ### moves or tries to move me somehow including the one I just had where she was like lets find a place for you to stay and she kept going near this shoe place near these apartments call Urban Elves and it was in a old weird area she said I have a friend who...
Replies
11
Views
77
Please pray against all the dreams about ### the ones where she's meddling against me including coming to my location 2.where she does whatever she wants with me 3.the ones she calls up people including ### 4 the one she said shut up ask God to stop her before she can do anything and to distance...
Replies
10
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,365
Messages
16,798,881
Members
649,872
Latest member
Stoinnira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom