Lord....

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear Lord, I thank you for every prayer warrior on this site,

These people are so sweet and loving. It is a relief from the sort of people whom I have always lived with—who have caused horror and pain. Please bless these people abundantly for who they are, and let them not want for anything. Lord, I ask you to come into agreement with all of our prayers, and to grant and perform many miracles this weekend. Father, in Jesus' name, I beg you to deal with the troubler in our home, who has now stopped bullying me for the first time in my life, but she still causes disharmony in our home. Can you please prevent her from coming into a room, and taking over when someone else is doing something. She has this type of morbid behavior, of illegitimate authority, that particularly manifests itself in the kitchen, lounge, and dining areas. Please rebuke this spirit from her, and ensure that she stops studying in these areas. She makes a weird excuse for being in there—just to disrupt the family's privacy and use of these areas. Please make every move and do every powerful thing to remove her right now, from the kitchen, and send her back to her room, so that she can stop taking up space unnecessarily, with her computer and books in the kitchen. We have had to deal with lots from this kid. Please relieve all our problems, so that there is nothing further.

I also beg of you, for a loving husband. I am not sure why, but I always see a doctor. If he is—please prepare him and send him to me. I am happy to move countries if he is from overseas. I will feed him, love him, and do everything for him. I need a stable, loving man. I want to know real family joy and peace that I have not had. He can come for me even today; I am ready. But right now, I beg your intervention in the case of the troubler. I need you to do this right now, by the Power of Your Holy Spirit. In Jesus' mighty name, I beg,

Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with this prayer Oh Lord.

Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### requests.

Amen .....!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray against all the dreams about ### the ones where she's meddling against me including coming to my location 2.where she does whatever she wants with me 3.the ones she calls up people including ### 4 the one she said shut up ask God to stop her before she can do anything and to distance...
Replies
10
Views
114
Dear Heavenly Father, I plan to meet with the neighbor again this coming Sunday and will try to discuss with her the pricing of the lot sale, as the previous rate that I gave is not feasible since the illegal occupants which is her previous tenant is still occupying the lot and her lot, so the...
Replies
11
Views
213
Please pray against the dreams I just had, the one where ### came around my area and ruined everything for me, and the 2 about ###, 3. The 4 dreams about being stuck with black men, including the one I just had where I just said so we are all about to leave, and the 3 about ###, including the...
Replies
9
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom