Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjbn

Servant of All
Lord please help me process my work permit fast I pray for everything get thru please help me. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN MY INTERNET PHONE WORKS I CAN PRINT OUT MY MASTER BUILDING PERMIT SIGN IT EMAIL IT GREATLY APPLICATION ACCEPTED GREATLY I GET MY OWN ADDRESS IN SECRET GREATLY..DUE TO THE FIRE FOR PROTECTION FOR ME MY 2 CATS WE CAN HAVE PEACE AND HARMONY..THEY SEND MY PERMIT WITH A NEW ADDRESS IN MY NAME...
Replies
10
Views
169
Life in my blessings come IN BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING AGAIN EVERYTHING I TOUCH IS BLESSED LIFE IS GOOD 👍..MY BLESSINGS COME thru im liked loved highly highly favored to have a place to stayyyyzzz L IS FOR LOVE MY KIDS IN SECRET 🤫 MY NAME IS GREAT I ALREADY TOOK MY PLACE TEARS HAVE ENDED THANK...
Replies
8
Views
129
Thanks for your prayers. I successfully completed my 40-day fast with a daily Emergen-C packet. I'm going sober from medication in order to be able to join the army military in a year. I hope the LORD helps my doctors to not prescribe me medicine and that the military would take me even though I...
Replies
6
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,154
Messages
16,796,736
Members
649,697
Latest member
Ethoedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom