Lord You know ### and what ### did ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautiful

Beloved of All
Lord You know my ### and what she did for me, let she understand what she did, how it is painful, and I do not know if she can be my friend after this, please solve this situation in Jesus name amen.
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wonder what I did to deserve such wicked abuse at my last workplace. It got so bad they I HAD ### resign without another offer. Since then I’ve faced PTSD, other illnesses cropping up, debt ### I can’t handle and questioning what I did to deserve any of this. If I hadn’t applied for government...
Replies
5
Views
218
Dear Lord Jesus, My mom lied to me and was hypocritical and so was my dad to a different extent. My mom lied to me and said this guy knows the board of directors. He did not know. He knew one of the board members he was just asking about the ### constantly and my season is over he still just...
Replies
10
Views
176
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,428
Messages
16,811,128
Members
650,802
Latest member
Ireamarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom