Lord you know all the troubles right now, You ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Lord you know all the troubles right now, You know all the needs and wants. Father I lift all these things up to You in the name of Jesus asking for healing in every area and every person, restoration in every person and every area, reconciliation for every person and situation, forgiveness for every person, salvation for everyone, I ask in the name of Jesus to bring our family back together and heal us all in every area. In your precious name I pray Jesus, AMEN!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Now you gave me troubles of unemployment oh lord and give me trials after trials until I cannot tolerate that nonsense that the LORD is letting me go through, if you want to let go of me just tell me no need to do all these nonsenses.
Replies
10
Views
156
Father faithful and true , i pray for my needs to be met you know all details of this prayer . sorround me with great mighty people , with resouces, integrity , faithfullness and default flame love , devine protection unexplain blessings and eterlal life in JESUS name amen
Replies
12
Views
172
Pray for no errors to be found JESUS I filled yesterday you know all details LORD Please grant me my freedom AMEN THANKYOU So much that it has been granted I know and I BELIEVE THANK YOU SHALOM MELACHIM
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom