Lord you know all I am going through, I need you in###

emmanuel920

Disciple of Prayer
Lord you know all I am going through, I need you in my heart as no one can help me only you. Help me!
 
Praying for this request

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer for inner strength endurance.jpg
    quote prayer for inner strength endurance.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 0
[SIZE=11pt]Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.
Give Him this day and everything that it holds.
Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.
I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.
In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen [/SIZE]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father faithful and true , i pray for my needs to be met you know all details of this prayer . sorround me with great mighty people , with resouces, integrity , faithfullness and default flame love , devine protection unexplain blessings and eterlal life in JESUS name amen
Replies
12
Views
172
I am going through alot, My bed was stolen by some thief who enter place i sleep and this is the second time. I am Asking God to help me because attacks on my health and struggling. Lord have mercy on me, Lord have mercy on me, Speak for me Lord.
Replies
13
Views
206
Pray for no errors to be found JESUS I filled yesterday you know all details LORD Please grant me my freedom AMEN THANKYOU So much that it has been granted I know and I BELIEVE THANK YOU SHALOM MELACHIM
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom