Lord you currently know my situation and I'm putting ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sashadr817

Prayer Warrior
Lord you currently know my situation and I'm putting my faith in you 100% Just like you spared that Nigerian man's life 100ft under ocean in that ship a few days ago, I know you will get me through this. God give me patience through this storm. I do not know how I'm going to pay my rent etc, but I know you know my needs; the needs of my children; you will provide for us. Bless me to encounter God fearing people; bless me to be a blessing to others. You know I have a strong desire to help others. Amen
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ephesians 6 - King James Version 6 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. 2 Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise; 3 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth. 4 And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to...
Replies
8
Views
757
I'm putting in this request a week in advance, because it means that much to me. On New Year's Eve, I get my little "stash" -- cold cuts, potato salad and coleslaw, popcorn, potato chips, etc. And I like to spread it out and start eating it at a normal hour, so I can "dip in" a little at a time...
Replies
5
Views
136
I'm Going To Stand And Fight; I'm Putting On The Full Armor Of GOD Ephesians 6:10-18 King James Version 10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For...
Replies
10
Views
410
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom