Lord, You brought ### back into my life for a

Yummer73

Account Closed
Lord,
You brought ### back into my life for a reason after almost 2 years and again after he underwent some trials in his life. Lord, I know there is a reason he made contact and told me of his struggles. May he take up my offer of friendship and reach out to me by Your will. I know deep in my heart there is a reason that he continues to weigh on my heart and I continue to think of him. Lord, please bless me with contact from ###. I pray to hear from him and know he is okay and for him to know I care.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Psalm 119:176 : I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments. Commentary on this verse: I have gone astray like a lost sheep — I have too often swerved from the path of thy precepts, through my own infirmity, or the power of temptation. Seek thy...
Replies
5
Views
354
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
5
Views
113
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
5
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,868
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom