LORD .. YESHUA please help and guide me in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
LORD .. YESHUA please help and guide me in doing this project that I need to finish .. Kind of complex for me kind a. but for you Master Yeshua-Jesus it's a piece of cake.. I know this please make it easy and help me out to understand. As I need to finish this for my client.. Halleluyah to you LORD Adoni
 
I prayed for this in Jesus name.

I prayed for this in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, Please help and guide me in this new job I start tomorrow. Please open the hearts and minds of those to help me and support me so I can support them. I’m so scared I’ll fail…praise to you Christ who will make all possible. I thank you for this opportunity and thank you that you heard my...
Replies
5
Views
233
God bless and hear everybody here. Please continue to pray for me, my family, our pets, and everything that we have. Pray that the gardener/handyman who has been helping us and taking money without finishing everything will have a softer heart and not be so mean. He called me drunk, needing more...
Replies
8
Views
410
Please guide me in this week help me so focused and productive with everything I do. I pray for will power with my health and doing the right things to better my life financially, spiritually, successful. Lord help me help myself. I pray that everything I do is a step forward in blessings and...
Replies
6
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom