Lord Yeshua, I Pray To You In Your Mercy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ServantofYeshua

Beloved of All
Lord Yeshua, thank you for guiding me and protecting me this week.. Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I pray in your mercy that you will forgive the sins I have done and my dear woman's .. I also pray that our relationship will continue to grow and please continue to protect it. Lord, help her to accept you as her Messiah very soon. Thank you so much for getting her to trust me again. I also pray for my trip to Israel. Lord help me get the right course and the funds needed to go for the trip very soon.. I believe in your powerful name Lord Jesus Christ.. I also thank & praise you for all the miracles you are doing and for all the blessed men and women who are praying for me on my behalf.. in Jesus Christ's name I pray.. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for deliverance for ### and I from witchcraft attacks from ### & ### due to property matters, God's mercy, favour in exams today, opening marriage & family life doors & God's strength & courage for today in Jesus Christ's most Precious Name. THank You for previous prayer support as I've...
Replies
10
Views
178
Lord I commit my ### and ### business into your hands Lord your word says one with God is maturity I place all into your hands take the lead I will not struggle for clients Lord we wish to relocate this year father make a way for us Lord a piece of land was presented to us yesterday father I...
Replies
8
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom