Lord Yeshua, I Pray For A Miracle.. Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I pray for complete skin healing to myself and ### in YESHUA name, amen.
Replies
13
Views
422
I'm longing r a relationship w/my Dad! He is so hard on himself&has been on me for several years. I ask that you'd intercede on his behalf, my behalf for a blessed womb at ### yrs old, the man of God to be put in my life, financial breakthrough, healing 4my Mother mentally & physically, &the...
Replies
9
Views
294
I want to start with thank you. Thank you Lord for all you have done for us and for all answered prayers. Lord, I need help at work to keep everything simple and not find or have issues in processes or enrollment or helping anyone. May this week run smoothly with all situations. May everyone...
Replies
6
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,967
Messages
16,817,033
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom