Lord Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth, I apologize for the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ServantofYeshua

Beloved of All
Lord Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth, I apologize for the way I have let my tensions and anxieties got the best of me and said some hurtful things to my Mother etc. I ask for forgiveness in humility, and a strong earnest desire to change to be a better man, in Jesus Christ's Name I pray for this. I thank you also for my Beautiful relationship with ### and continue to ask for your protection on this relationship and for her to accept you as her Long Lost Jewish Messiah, in Jesus Christ's Name I pray for this. I also bring up our Financial needs and ask you today to please open the doors to all our financial obligations and for us to receive the Revenue we are expecting without delays, also I continue to ask for your protection on my family and for the forgiveness of sins of my Family and ### and her family. All this I ask and pray in Yours and Your Holy Father in Heaven's Name, The Great Y-H-W-H. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I apologize to him and you. I want to apologize to the half-god and half-demon. I want to apologize to sinful devil and the demons. I want to apologize to all my bad karma, he, he, he, he, him, him, him, the devil and all of them. I want to apologize to my mother. I want to apologize to my...
Replies
7
Views
336
I apologize, I keep posting a prayer request that God probably doesn't handle. I don't know if I should or want to live or die. And it is hard to pray to God when I am asking for a miracle about which I am told that He does not work that way. God, please have mercy on me and come into my life...
Replies
8
Views
364
Dear God. I apologize for my disobedience please have grace and mercy on me. Please give me a heart and life pure and pleasing to You. Please help me not sin. Replace the wrong desires with good ones. Please be kind and gentle to me. Please bless me. Please restore me and encourage me even now...
Replies
4
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom