Lord when my enemy tries to "flip the script" ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Lord when my enemy tries to "flip the script" please flip it back. Don't allow me to be a victim being abused by a narcissist, then shunned, ostracized or again abused by the people who believe the false accusations. Protect and fight for me Jesus Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
FATHER BLESS ISRAEL - THE APPLE OF YOUR EYES (THE HEART)

Blessed are You, LORD, a King to be praised in adoration.

We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we were perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed (2 Corinthians 4:8-9)

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28)

Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for this request and ask that it will be granted. Please guide the individual involve and grant them peace through this situation. We believe in your power, sovereignty and mercy. Thank you for the blessings that you have granted us.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom