Lord, we thank you for loving me & for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilybell

Prayer Warrior
Lord, we thank you for loving me & for never letting me down. You are my guide in my everyday living. Please pray that God will continue to restore our marriage this year. I know God will make a way to touch our hearts and love each other more as days go by. This I ask in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hallo my brothers and sisters, we thank You so much for your powerful pray, ### and my little one are at home safely since 5 days 🙏 God bless ### with peace, rest, full of energy, God is always Good 🙏🙏🙏❤️ Now ### am free from anxiety and from high blood pressure 🙏 ### was in a God condition...
Replies
7
Views
299
Most glorious Lord we thank you for providing for us today. You alone are the most high God please speak in my big brother ### mind let him please help me with money so I can rent. Lord Jesus please open scholarship door for me so I can complete my studies. Protect my children for me Lord...
Replies
9
Views
407
Father God, Jehovah, Lord we thank You for being the one and only God. Lord, You are worthy of all praise. Your glory is magnificent and excellent beyond measure. Lord, I thank You. Thank You for sitting high and looking low. Thank You for mercy that I know I don't deserve. Thank You for sending...
Replies
8
Views
531
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom