Lord, We Need You

This prayer is adapted from the Daily Marriage Prayer podcast. ​

Dear Lord,

Lord, we need You every day. Please cover us with Your peace and fill us with Your strength so that we may persevere in every way. Lord, we ask You to use us today to fulfill Your purpose.

In Jesus’ name, AMEN!

Listen to the exclusive devotional that goes along with this prayer.

Listen On iTunes | Listen On Spotify

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I ask silent requests, in Jesus' name, amen
Replies
14
Views
117
Lord, I pray silent requests in Jesus' name, amen
Replies
15
Views
189
Heavenly Father, Thank You for everything ~ I pray for family protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
12
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,063
Messages
16,806,967
Members
650,515
Latest member
Khiotmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom