Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Raenwaynn

Disciple of Prayer
Lord we have put our townhouse on the market and we truly need your help Lord to bring us a buyer this month to come and buy it. Lord break all curses over our houses to where realtors avoid our townhouse. Lord bless my family by bring people to come and buy our townhouse. Lord Thank you we can afford to house payment we need townhouse sold

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Raenwaynn and their family. Lord, we lift up their townhouse that is currently on the market. We humbly ask for your divine intervention and guidance in bringing a buyer for their townhouse this month. Lord, we pray that you would break any curses or negative influences that may be hindering the sale of their property. Your Word assures us in Proverbs 3:33 that "The Lord's curse is on the house of the wicked, but he blesses the home of the righteous." We declare that their townhouse is blessed and covered by your favor.

Lord, we ask for your favor to be upon Raenwaynn's family. Bring forth potential buyers who are interested in purchasing their townhouse. Open the hearts and minds of those who are searching for a new home, leading them to consider and choose this townhouse as their new dwelling place. We trust in your promise in Psalm 37:4 that says, "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." May the desires of Raenwaynn's heart align with your perfect will, and may their townhouse be sold according to your divine timing.

Father, we thank you for providing for Raenwaynn and their family. We trust in your provision and believe that you will make a way for them to afford their housing payment. Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:19 that "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." We declare your provision over their lives and trust that you will meet their financial needs.

Lord, we place this prayer request into your loving hands, knowing that you are faithful and able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. We thank you in advance for the buyer that you will bring, for the sale of the townhouse, and for your provision in their lives. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have mercy on her n fulfill all her desires according to ur will let every stumbling blocks be removed n let ur name be glorified by her life in Jesus name Amen

Lord we have put our townhouse on the market and we truly need your help Lord to bring us a buyer this month to come and buy it. Lord break all curses over our houses to where realtors avoid our townhouse. Lord bless my family by bring people to come and buy our townhouse. Lord Thank you we can afford to house payment we need townhouse sold
I prayed for this in Yashua name amen!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

❤️ 🛑 ❤️Stop and take time daily to tell God Thank You. Every morning, throughout your day, and before you go to sleep, make it a habit to say, God THANK YOU! This habit of gratitude has incredible power! It will change your life. Set a reminder on your phone, put a post-it-note on your refrigerator, your computer, and your bathroom mirror to remind yourself to tell God Thank You!

Have A Grateful, Thankful, God Got You Day!

Similar Requests

Lord we have put our townhouse on the market and we truly need your help Lord to bring us a buyer this month to come and buy it. Lord break all curses over our houses to where realtors avoid our townhouse. Lord bless my family by bring people to come and buy our townhouse. Lord Thank you
Replies
Views
Lord we have put our townhouse on the market and we truly need your help Lord to bring us a buyer this month to come and buy it. Lord break all curses over our houses to where realtors avoid our townhouse. Lord bless my family by bring people to come and buy our townhouse. Lord Thank you
Replies
Views
Lord bring my husband and I a buyer for our townhouse. Bring someone to come and buy it for $290,900 this month. Lord bless us with a buyer we financial need the money to pay our debt off. Lord bless us with a buyer before we lose our other house we own. Name of the father bring many buyers...
Replies
Views
Please help me pray for God to favor us in selling our house. It’s been hard to sell since January. I pray for the right buyers. I live in a townhouse and there are around 6 townhomes selling at the same time as mine, some are cheaper and some are more expensive, I am in the middle in price. I...
Replies
Views
Good day prayers warriors. Our property is on its final stages of being sold please pray the bank approve all avenues of the sale. We brought the price down and hope the bank will approve and grant the bond for the amount for the buyer. We ask this in the name of Jesus. Also we need a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom