Lord we are in trouble.. please pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, our mighty God! thank you for all the blessings in our lives. I lift up my ###'s marriage to you. I pray that you help my ### with her deep sadness, and I pray that you touch the heart of my ### so he can see with his heart and not his anger. Please bring healing, understanding...
Replies
6
Views
224
Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve been working at ### for too long and I already had a talk with my boss, but she said I’m still a good employee. Please let me not get into trouble and let me do a good job. Would you be able to get the ### job after the season ends at least until April go back to the...
Replies
10
Views
186
Please pray that God would trouble those who trouble me over the next ### weeks. Please pray God would physically torment those physically tormenting me (with witchcraft). Please pray God would destroy everyone robbing me. Please pray God would take space and privacy away from everyone astral...
Replies
7
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,246
Messages
16,808,541
Members
650,653
Latest member
Othoalrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom