LORD WATCH OVER US ALL TONIGHT, IN THE NAME ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord watch over us today. I pray the day goes smoothly for us, with no anxiety or conflict. Let our work be correct and simple. Walk with us. Feed us proper nutrition. Comfort our souls. Keep us safe. Thank you Lord.
Replies
12
Views
211
Lord, I may have paid our taxes twice. Please help us in this situation to have both payments register as paid toward ### taxes and that we receive a refund of the overpayment within a month. I trust in you and fear not as you walk with us always. Thank you Lord.
Replies
9
Views
174
Lord please help me. Please heal my depression and anxiety and keep me calm. I need help at work to keep everything simple and not find or have issues in processes or enrollment. Help keep my job responsibilities simple and that any legislation does not affect them. I fear not as you are with...
Replies
10
Views
473
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,227
Messages
16,797,306
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom