Lord touch little ###'s liver, white blood cells, and

HaveMercy

Beloved Servant
Lord touch little ###'s liver, white blood cells, and lymphocytes. Give her energy and heal the autoimmune issues in her body. She is ###.

Lord heal ###'s chronic nerve inflammation and herniated blushing disc. Protect his nerves.

### not to be overwhelmed but to enjoy life and feel loved by her mom.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
I've prayed in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for a clean bill of health, through the blood of Jesus, wash me white as snow, inside and outside. In the mighty mighty name of Jesus Christ 🙌
Replies
10
Views
149
sir.. I have very least count of white blood cells and red blood cells. It cause may serious injury Pray for ###. It should be cleared in today's evng. Pray for ###.
Replies
10
Views
179
for ###---having chemo-white blood cell count down. Lord please heal that quickly
Replies
10
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,953
Messages
16,793,975
Members
649,535
Latest member
Valuezourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom