Lord, today I ask for the most important prayer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, today I ask for the most important prayer of my life. I ask that you help my ### recover from his stroke. He cannot speak and he is getting weaker. I am asking for a miracle from you, God. Please help my ### recover, I love him very much. My heart sinks every time I see him cry due to how frustrated and depressed he has become. I will do whatever you ask of me, God, all I want is for my ### to recover and speak like he used to speak. Please pray for my ###, I have faith that you will help me, God. Thank you.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that God bless my relationship with my God me and my only son who is an adult but mentally ill. I pray for a healthy safe loving relationship that is pleasing to My God the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit. All we do now is fight yell argue stress and hurt every single day and night...
Replies
10
Views
212
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 106:38: And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 106:38 reveals...
Replies
6
Views
112
1 Love God and your neighbor When asked which commandment was the most important, Jesus said, “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy...
Replies
9
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,017
Members
649,440
Latest member
Astuydorirville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom