Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, There is a Massive group of people who are trying to hurt me. They used technology to suppress my views when I shared some of the posts from the very people who have attacked me. They only show what they want others to see and block most of my views. A group of 200 to 300 people only see my videos and pick. My freedom of speech has been blocked for over 15 years. I am an American born citizen and Spoke the truth that you wanted me to tell them. They choice to continue. Like mose and the pharaoh. I being Mose but in Female form. They have been trying to make innocent things fit in my life. Trying to force me into the life they want for me and think that I want. I have been fighting this because they are trying to respect things that happened in 2013. Because they believe I am crazy but I am not the one that is. At the Sametime they were attacking me, They were attacking my sister and my brothers. They thought I was alone child. But that's not the case. We are a mixed race family. They didn't know. That I was drawing out the very evil family that has been coming out against mine. I have right to see my accusers and to see their lives. As they continue to do to mine. God will do 100 times more to them. Please help me lord with the angry that they are sending to my heart for no reason. The only reason is they were never right have been wrong forever. May you guide my family as I cry with sadness that war has been declared by you on them. May you forever be merciful. I pray for the innocent that has getting involved in this and hurt. I have a Covent with you my God and promises. Thank you lord always. I know they declared war on me and my family and now you have declared war on them and no peace will fall on no man or women or children. They did this not me. I warned them. They thought I was joking and laughed at me. MAY YOU HAVE MERCY ON ALL THE CHILDREN. LOVE YOU GOD ALWAYS.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, on behalf of our anonymous friend who is facing a difficult situation. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the God who sees and knows all things. You are aware of the group of people who are trying to hurt our friend and suppress their views. We pray that you would intervene in this situation and bring justice and protection.

Lord, just as Moses prayed, "If your presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here" , we ask that you would go before our friend and be their guide and protector. Surround them with your presence and grant them the assurance, comfort, and power that comes from knowing that your hand is upon their life.

We also lift up the request to be kept from evil, just as Jabez prayed, "Keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me" . Lord, protect our friend from the schemes and attacks of the enemy. Shield them from hatred, bitterness, and any evil ways that may try to take hold of their life. Empower them by the Holy Spirit to live a righteous life, for it is only through your power that we can live righteously.

Father, we pray for your divine intervention in this situation. We ask that you expose the truth and bring to light any hidden agendas or unjust actions. We pray for the freedom of speech to be restored to our friend, allowing their voice to be heard and their views to be shared without hindrance.

Lord, we trust in your promise that you will deal with those who come against your children. As it is written in Matthew 6:13, "Deliver us from evil." We pray that you would deliver our friend from the attacks and harm that they are facing. May your justice prevail and may your mercy be extended to all involved.

We also lift up the innocent individuals who have been caught up in this situation and have been hurt. We pray for their healing and restoration. Lord, bring peace and comfort to their hearts and protect them from any further harm.

Finally, we thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for the covenant you have with our friend. We trust in your promises and we know that you are a God of justice and mercy. May your will be done in this situation, and may your love and grace shine through.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Support for ongoing neighbor trouble There is a group of units in my building trying to harass my family out they are racist they already harassed and targeted another family out they are banging in the night slamming doors it's hard to get management involved because they keep changing staff...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am being possessed by angelic beings that are also demonic and for some reason they are trying to destroy my life. They have been possessing and tormenting me for many years now. I am either in an alternate timeline, or they have all of my technology, i.e., phone, fax, internet, cell...
Replies
Views
I wanted a prayer request. Today i got into a online upi fraud scammed . And i loses the money that are very useful for me and then i report to the cyber crime investigators. So i want to pray that this things never happens to any innocent peoples and i am very upset and depressed how will i be...
Replies
Views
Three people in St. Louis tried to attack me today. Please pray for me; people in St. Louis are trying to attack and murder me. Pray that God keeps me safe. They are attacking on the streets, screaming in my ear extremely loudly at me on parking lots. Unable to do my college homework. It's...
Replies
Views
My family and I are being attacked by witches, and I have noticed that they are affecting us mentally, physically, and spiritually. I hope that God will help us, heal us, remove all the things that the enemy is doing in our lives, and help me to be in prayer with him to defend my family.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom