Lord Thank you for your guidance and protection

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you during this time of seeking God’s guidance and protection. It was a joy to lift your request before the Lord, agreeing with you in faith that He is working all things together for your good, just as His Word promises.

As the days have passed, we continue to hold your situation in our hearts. If the Lord has brought the peace and protection you sought, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the answer hasn’t yet come, or if new challenges have arisen, we encourage you to post your request again so we may continue interceding on your behalf. Our prayers remain with you, asking the Father to surround you with His presence, shield you from harm, and lead you into His perfect peace in the coming month.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you trust in Him, and may His favor go before you in every step. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I ask for Your divine intervention and I ask that You remove all ungodly influences from my family’s life and replace them with godly mentors, friendships, and relationships that will draw us closer to You. I pray for the complete restoration of my older daughter’s heart, that she would...
Replies
7
Views
129
Holy father, I need your guidance in my homework. I pray for victory.
Replies
12
Views
210
Lord Jesus, I got low performance at my work place. My higher authorities called for explanation. Lord you know how I work. I surrender my life and career into your mighty hands, believing that you will never put me to shame. Give me your guidance to improve my working performance and be able...
Replies
5
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,784
Messages
16,792,579
Members
649,388
Latest member
Reynorlior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom