Lord, thank you for this day, thank ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurie

Humble Servant of All
Lord, thank you for this day, thank you for family and friends who care about each other, and are mindful of each other's needs and concerns. Father, I pray we always show each other the love that determines our true discipleship. Lord, you last, "A NEW COMMANDMENT I GIVE UNTO YOU, THAT YOU LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU, FOR BY THIS SHALL ALL MEN KNOW THAT YOU ARE MY DISCIPLES." Father, we thank you for our loving and caring families, and we pray for those who have not known or even demonstrated this love for each other. That your precious Holy Spirit will fill their hearts, fill their hearts Lord, and show them the love that can be given one to another. For if we truly love you, we will love each other. Let them be receptive, Lord, to the promptings of your Holy Spirit's guidance.

Making a correction...

"Lord, you lately said, 'A new commandment I give unto you....'"

In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
396
Lord, thank You. Draw me, ### closer to each other and to You. Deliver us from evil Amen.
Replies
11
Views
247
Lord, thank You. Draw me and children closer to each other and to You. Deliver us from evil.
Replies
11
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom