Lord, thank you for my blessing with receiving this ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Honeybee
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Honeybee

Guest
Lord, thank you for my blessing with receiving this wonderful job opportunity. Thank you for letting my drug screen and background check come back clear. Lord thank you for easing my concerns about taking this new position, thank you letting me excel and thrive in this position. Thank you keeping anyone that is going to hurt or cause me harm or bring any negativity away from me. Thank you for God for blessing I am truly thankful. Please pray for me that my background check and drug come back clear and I can start my new employment on ###/###/####.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###. It feels like something is blocking my blessing of receiving a job. I believe and I receive but the final answer is just not coming through. I can feel that this is the job for me and they are accepting of me (through the communications with the school) but for some reason I...
Replies
6
Views
219
Dear Lord, Thank You so much for everything You have done in our lives. My heart is full of gratitude for the blessings You continue to give our family. Thank You for my son ###, for the work You have prepared for him — not only a good job, but an opportunity that allows him to travel...
Replies
7
Views
304
Thank you Lord for all my blessings. My request is not as needed as those on here with illness etc. Those prayers are more important. I am lost without most of my family, my late husband and money to keep me going now and in the future. My heart is big and I give and give to others which I...
Replies
6
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom