Lord,Thank You for being a great and powerful God. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

handy3144

Disciple of Prayer
Lord,

Thank You for being a great and powerful God. I have confidence that my interview is successful because I am prepared. I believe

according to Hebrews 10:23 that 'He who promised is faithful.' In Matthew 28:20, 'You said You would be with me always.' I need Your help to demonstrate my typing skills and speed (### words per ### minutes) and the credit requirements and the

technical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills required for the position I seek.

Lord, please give me insight into the needs of my potential employer. Reveal to me solutions to problems that this employer is experiencing at this time. I want to speak with the assurance that I am capable and strong in my field of work. I stand on Matthew 28:18 which states 'All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth.' Because You are my God, I am able to exceed expectations during this interview.

In Jesus’ name I pray,

Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Thank You for being with me yesterday during such a tense and emotional moment. In the middle of the conflict with my two sisters, I felt Your presence—steady, strong, and faithful. I opened my heart, shared my pain, and stood up for what I believe is right. You gave me the strength...
Replies
8
Views
295
Heavenly Father thank you for being with my younger brother through the surgery and guiding the surgeons' hands. All went well and he is back home recovering. Please help him to have a speedy recovery. Thank you when I called my older brother he was able to hear what I was telling him. Praise...
Replies
9
Views
334
Heavenly Father thank you for being with my younger brother through the surgery and guiding the surgeons' hands. All went well and he is back home recovering. Please help him to have a speedy recovery. Thank you when I called my older brother he was able to hear what I was telling him. Praise...
Replies
11
Views
440
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,157
Members
648,002
Latest member
Zilpolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom