Lord, thank you for all my blessings. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - thank you for another life and thank you for all the blessings that come my way. Thank you for the financial blessings I just got. I am so grateful for this - I pray in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
46
Thank you Lord for all my blessings. My request is not as needed as those on here with illness etc. Those prayers are more important. I am lost without most of my family, my late husband and money to keep me going now and in the future. My heart is big and I give and give to others which I...
Replies
6
Views
260
Thank You, Lord for all my blessings. Praise Your holy name.
Replies
7
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,916
Messages
16,804,609
Members
650,385
Latest member
Valeemor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom