Lord, thank you another day of our life. Thank you

Rufino P Ubag

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord, thank you another day of our life. Thank you for watching, and protecting ### and ### loving family and for keeping ### safe and healthy all day. Lord, ### hope ### can pay all ### debts before going home next month, from working international vessel. Lord, ### hope that ### can go back to work after ### vacation right away and without any health problem. Thank you, in Jesus Christ name we pray, amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
It Is Time To Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for.  Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God.  Bless me and strengthen me to live my life to please You.  Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily.  Bless me to dream the dreams of God. Strengthen me to fulfill the purpose You created me for, and see those dreams come to reality.  Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life.  God teach me how to have Faith in You and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life.  Be with me as a mighty warrior.  Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper.  Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul.  Defeat my enemies, cause them to fail and be thoroughly humiliated.   God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about.  God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives.  Thank You Lord Jesus.  Amen.

A Warfare Prayer For Christians:https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2018/01/prayer-of-protection.html
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Law heaven, thank you another day. I’m just waiting patiently but I know it’s coming real. I just wait on the Lord and I have been waiting on the Lord waiting to come. They send me research two places already. I really don’t wanna get one of the place and another one.
Replies
7
Views
320
Lord thank you for another day I ask that you be with my family this new week ..guide protect and keep us safe 🙏 be with me at work that I continue to make sales 🙏 clean 100% sales ...be the driver of our life Amen 🙏
Replies
3
Views
230
Lord thank you for giving me another day of life. Thank you for the gift of family. Lord help me solve all my financial problems, that I may be able to pay debts and buy food and other needs. Amen
Replies
5
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,797,009
Members
649,746
Latest member
Vuoseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom