Lord thank you all you have done for me ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Lord thank you all you have done for me to keep me at peace at this time when my ### is passing. Lord surround my family and I with your love and protection. With you all is possible im sorry I fail you alot on a daily basis. please continue to love me with all my faults. you are my savior Lord....
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord am grateful for my visa granted Lord am grateful for being there all this while Lord am grateful thank Jesus 🙏
Replies
9
Views
422
Lord please help my business you said you will bless the works of my hands please bring me international customers Lord for the client whom I have contacted who are yet to respond Lord touch to respond Make them accept my business proposal and come up with good deal and profitable one...
Replies
5
Views
280
El-ROL I declare as I agree with pastor ### that nothing missing, nothing broken. El-ROL the God that sees me heal me completely!!!! As I agree with pastor ### in Jesus name Amen El-ROL in your mercy show me mercy from evil call cancer as I agree with pastor ### in Jesus mighty name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom