Lord take my hand and walk with ###

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Several weeks ago, I began to feel pain in my left hand and wrist. I thought it was arthritis being that I'm a ### year old woman. No, this feels different. I've got an appointment with my ortho on Friday for an unrelated issue. I plan on telling him about my pain. When I look at my hand, I...
Replies
10
Views
126
Lord take over the situation, I have been praying for over the last 7 months. In your loving hands. I pray for a clear sign and for me and my family to detect such signals. Amen
Replies
5
Views
263
Lord take complete control over me and my family regarding health, wealth, finances and everything related to me and my household I surrender everything in your hand Master. And believe that you have taken complete control. I ask for your favour and guidance over me and my life. My job and...
Replies
6
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom