Lord Restore My Situation

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

wburgos19

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord [SIZE=10pt]I pray to you about my broken relationship with Papo be saved and healed...I pray that Papo who I love, reject the evil and negative influences that help push him away.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]I pray he sees the light and the truth and may you avenge me against these people. I pray he returns to the humble and loving man he seemed to be in the beginning. I pray he see his mistakes and come to you for forgiveness. I ask your forgiveness in the mistakes I made and for the negativity and distrust in my heart heal with peace and understanding.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] I pray Papo return with have love again for me. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]I pray that his family sees the truth about what really happen and why he left. [/SIZE]I pray we don't take each other for granted and start a life filled with respect, unconditional love, and understanding.

[SIZE=9pt]John 15:7“If you abide in Me (Jesus) and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire and it shall be done for you”.[/SIZE]

May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request and also bless you with all the things that you stand in need of, and the things that HE wants you to have according to HIS will. May God bless you richly, abundantly, above all that you have ever dreamed or asked of God. May God’s perfect will be done in Jesus' name. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my son and husband cooperate today and please let the IRS reject my husband's return so I can fix it. I forgot to enter something on it and he will have to file and amended return if not. It was an honest mistake. Please also help the people of Ukraine. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
I feel like I pushed him away with my abandonment issues and becoming too needy, obsessive, and clingy as well as rude. I overstepped his personal space. I really want to be with him since meeting him. I feel like I can step up to the plate and be the woman he initially had a big crush on. I...
Replies
Views
Dear pastor I pray for divine grace and mercy. I pray God bless me with his mercy and love, pastor pray God my deliverance and breakthrough. A new job and financial breakthrough. Pastor I ask you pray for the pain I feel derp in my heart. My partner treated me so bad and left me, he just...
Replies
Views
Please pray that God forgives me for my mistakes and that my boyfriend also does too. I didn’t mean to ruin our plans and I feel like he hates me now. I feel like I am cursed. Please pray for me so that we can work this out and that he still loves me.
Replies
Views
Dear prayer request ministry I request you to pray as I don't understand what to do regarding my friend who got upset with me. I have no idea why he got upset with me. I tried to ask Sorry and forgive me for if I have made any mistake but tried to ask the reason why he is upset with me but he...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom