Lord Renew Us and Make Us Whole

wburgos19

Humble Servant of All
Lord I Humbly come to you to heal my [SIZE=10pt]broken relationship with ###[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]. Lord you know my situation well and what I have been through but you have never let me down. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Lord I confide in you and know you are working with ### and I. I pray that ### who I love,[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt] reject the evil and negative influences that helped push him away. Lord put us together again, let me hear from him.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Please remove this person that made him go astray. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]L[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]et[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] him not be afraid to contact me, let him have the courage to make the first step. Lord Open His Heart and Mind to see clarity always. Lord keep any bad influences of people from him. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]I pray he returns to the humble and loving man he seemed to be in the beginning.[/SIZE]For in Your hands nothing is impossible, I give and surrender all my hopes to You, Lord [SIZE=10pt]Lord thank you for always being there for us and my faith is always with you.[/SIZE]



[SIZE=9pt]John 15:7“If you abide in Me (Jesus) and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire and it shall be done for you”.[/SIZE]
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)


http://www.lornematthews.com/articlespages/Hedge.html
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 5:2 “Hear my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 5:2, David is calling out to God with a deep sense of dependence. He calls God “my King and my God,” recognizing that...
Replies
10
Views
187
Heavenly Father, Thank You for this new day. Thank You for the breath in our lungs, the food on our table, and the love that still holds our family together. You are good all the time, and even in our struggles, You remain faithful. Lord, I lift up my husband and our life together. As we walk...
Replies
5
Views
222
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 20:21: An inheritance may be gotten hastily at the beginning; but the end thereof shall not be blessed. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb is a warning against impatience and greed. It speaks about the dangers of...
Replies
7
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,236
Messages
16,808,443
Members
650,643
Latest member
Doraisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom