Lord. Praying for wisdom. Father, am I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah1Sam

Humble Servant of All
Lord. Praying for wisdom. Father, am I stupid? Please teach me how to love for real. Please bless me with a loving husband who loves you and me. Please repair my personality. I am too sensitive and not being effective in my friendship with people. Lord, you are my shepherd and please lead me to the right path, including my reaction to things. I was jealous, please take that away from me. Please take away the controlling spirit in me and give me peace. Please heal my health. Lord, you are a Lord, a father who is able to do all that I thought was impossible. Father, sorry for fretting and worrying and trying to do things for myself. Please teach me how to work for you and leave the job to you for the things that I cannot do.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
You ### ### ###. Everyone makes mistakes and it's sounds, like, you've learned. No ones perfect. Don't be so hard on yourself love. I'll definitely be praying for ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Started a new position at work.. My Boss is a perfectionist which I respect.. Praying to God to give me the wisdom and understanding and the talent to do my work well. As of now in the initial phase I am getting a lot of criticism I my work. I am learning it as we go but at times I feel down...
Replies
6
Views
451
Prayer for wisdom Father give me the wisdom for you are good and loving. As I may not understand everything you will help me know what is happening around me, surround your love that I am filled with comfort because I thank you Lord from you I am relaxed by the Encouragement to help me resist...
Replies
4
Views
345
Lord praying that I may be able to be victorious as am struggling in my Faith. Forces of satan is so strong that he causes me to doubt the WILL of God. Its a shame due to my Desire to have union with ### I felt helpless.. Please pray for me that I will be release from this mindset and only...
Replies
5
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom