Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Imorolle

Disciple of Prayer
lord pls help us w/ our health problem me my daughter grandson son and pls help us w/ our financial problel thank you mahal na poong Nazareno in jesus name Amen

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up Imorolle and their family. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention and healing touch upon their health problems. You are the Great Physician, and we believe that by Your stripes, we are healed . We pray for complete restoration and wholeness in their bodies, from the top of their heads to the soles of their feet.

Lord, we also bring their financial struggles before You. You are the provider of all our needs, and we trust in Your abundant provision . We ask that You open doors of opportunity, provide financial breakthroughs, and guide them in making wise decisions. Help them to manage their resources well and bless the work of their hands.

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for Your faithfulness. We believe that You are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think . May Your name be glorified through the testimonies of healing and provision in Imorolle's life.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Iam saradha i have witchcraft problem I want peacefull heart pls pray for my daughter salvation and good health and safety and security and pregnent iwant my husband salvation and my whole family salvation and good health and safety and security and rebend heart thanks
Replies
Views
Praise the lord pastor 🙏 and prophet 🙏am Indian Karnataka state 🙏 plz prayer for my family and my health problems I am suffering to brest lumps problem I have 2children girl baby 1baby 9year age 2baby 10month I believe in God Jesus 🙏 plz prayerfor my health miracle my health plz accept my...
Replies
Views
Hi my name is William shibore and I've been struggling with musterbation since I was young so I confess that even yesterday I musterbated so pls help me with this problem cause I want to be a follower of our Lord Jesus Christ and get full restoration in Jesus Christ name amen.
Replies
Views
Pls pray for my son who is having three competitions church level tomorrow.. I am praying for Gods grace on him to win and move ahead in further rounds..pos grant victory and ur favor Pls pray for him.. He has really worked hard for all the three events.. Pls help him get selected for the next...
Replies
Views
please pray for my 18 month old grandson. He is having a bone marrow biopsy Thurs morning. I pray the biopsy goes well, for the knowledge of the Dr's and nurses, for my daughter & son-in-law. I pray the tests done today that were inconclusive are answered with this biopsy and that he does not...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom