Lord Pls, Hear And Answer My Prayer .

  • Thread starter Thread starter holyan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

holyan

Guest
i am here again, Lord God, please help me to send some of your angels who handle my documents in ###. I don't know what is the status of my documents. They said it's finalized, until now no response, Lord. I'm so down this time and sad, please give me a sign about the pension of my husband, I don't know what to do. Just I found this website and I post my request, and thank you so much for helping to pray for my request. I'm really sad and out of job, I need help, Lord. In Jesus' name, I pray.
 
Dear Lord please hear the request of this ### touch her heart and give her comfort and strength..in Jesus name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I come before You today with a humble heart, asking for Your peace and strength. Please fill my heart with inner peace and true joy, even when life feels difficult and overwhelming. Lord, help me protect my peace this week. Guide my thoughts and my heart so that I may remain positive...
Replies
8
Views
137
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired, and at your grace and mercy. I need you right now Lord, please intervene. My blood pressure is not coming down I'm stressing about my adult children, job, and grandchildren situations. I just can't keep doing this. What about me, no one I can turn to for me but...
Replies
8
Views
154
Lord I wanna thank you. I pray that you hear me and answer. My God I need you now, I'm tired and at your grace and mercy. Please hear my prayers and answer. I pray for a miracle for me, emotionally, physically, and mentally. I pray my daughter ### will find a better paying job and safe place to...
Replies
7
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom