Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord pls be with my dad and mom. Pls help them in their jobs. Pls for I to be good at a new job I’m beginning. Pls be with my brother. Pls be with him going to class. Pls help him. Pls be with my sister. Pls help her at her classes and job. Pls be with my brother. Pls help him in classes. amen.
Replies
Views
Lord pls be with my dad and mom as they are at their job. Pls help them and protect them. Pls bless their going and coming. Pls bless them. Pls be with the people at their job. Pls help them and protect them. Pls bless them. Pls bless their going and coming. Pls be with my dad and mom and their...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father pls be with my dad and mom as they are at their job. Pls protect them. Pls satisfy their needs. Pls save my dad if he is need of being saved. Pls bless he s he’ll come to know u and know your word and have a relationship with you and a prayer life. Pls save my fatters family if...
Replies
Views
Lord pls help my dad and mom for them to make it to heaven. Pls help their family for them to make heaven. help the people at their jobs to make it to heaven. Pls help I to control my thinking. Pls help my dad and mom at their job. Pls protect them. Pls be with them. amen.
Replies
Views
Lord pls save my dad if he is in need of being saved. Pls bless him he’ll have a relationship with u and a prayer life. Pls save the members of his family. Pls bless them for them to know you and have a relationship with u and a prayer life. Pls save my mom’s family members if they are in need...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom