Lord, please walk with me to give ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Jesus Christ, please walk with me in this time of uncertainty regarding meeting with a doctor tomorrow. I feel so lost. I’m asking you to cover the conversation with your blood. Please let the doctor speak compassionately. Please let all tests be normal. Please let the...
Replies
6
Views
247
Lord walk with me through this next month or two at work. I pray to you to help all processes work smoothly as it has in previous years with no issues. Surround me with your peace, that I do not experience anxiety, that our plans for the future come to fruition smoothly and on time. I fear not...
Replies
8
Views
177
Lord, help me at work. I have a meeting on a specific topic today. Help confirm that this new group will fall under and already established group and process which we already enroll automatically and that there would be no additional work involved. I pray that this is what takes place. I fear...
Replies
10
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom