Lord, Please unite us in marriage before ### leaves to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord,

Please unite us in marriage before ### leaves to training. Please Father remove any and all negativity from us. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord let this couple's desires reflect your will. Let their desires shape your will. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father God please dont let me lose my relations and let all my relations be the people I would want them to be and me be what they would want let us love like enjoy and care and want eachother for life in Jesus mighty fine name please removed any slander and meddling from our lives...
Replies
14
Views
224
Dear heavenly father God I fell asleep for a hour or 2 while I was asleep I dreamt 1 that ### said you are about to die and once you die you are going strate to hell and I end up dying and going to hell and 2. I had dreams of losing my relations 3.I had dreams where my relations weren't around...
Replies
7
Views
154
Dear heavenly father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind out every nightmare dream I had last night. The one where you want my relations to flee and later on in the dream, ### wants to leave and he leaves, and all of the other left after I had 10+ of those dreams and 50+ of you wanting...
Replies
7
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,806
Messages
16,815,220
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom