Lord please restore everything broken in my life. In

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Restoration starts when you can reclaim your steps in Christ. There is no sin that Jesus Christ has not paid the price for it, only ask for forgiveness and accept Jesus into your life as your Lord and King and restoration is yours. God said he is near to us but our sins have separated us from Him but He sent Jesus his son to pay the price for our sins and Jesus loves you so much and has paid the price before you were even born, only receive Him into your life and there will be restoration and join a Bible believing church close to you to keep you abreast with God's word—the Bible.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father ### come to you in the office Jesus asking you to restore my joy marriage my hope my faith, Heal me Aba Father your will be done in my marriage not my will but your, Heavenly Lord I was so deceived by my own flesh Husband pretending to be a Christian but just got baptized but never really...
Replies
8
Views
201
Restore everything broken in my life. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen 🙏🏿!
Replies
9
Views
411
Lord please have mercy of me, since I had the cerebral infarction I'm experimenting a world of different things. Today I woke up with a problem on my left leg. I had a problem for movement. Please if is a nerve or due to the small exercise that I did yesterday. Help me Lord. Put your mighty...
Replies
9
Views
450
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom