Lord, please protect me as I enter a center ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicoleca

Servant of All
Lord, please protect me as I enter a ### to help me with my debilitating anxiety and depression. I thank you for this opportunity to get better. I pray to feel you with me. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
May God hear, answer and bless all of your prayer's!
 
I pray that the Lord will hear your prayer requests. It is His pleasure to bless His children. He is the author and finisher of our faith. In the mighty name of Jesus, the name above all names. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🩸 Blood of Jesus' Confidence to Enter Holy Place in The Very Center of Love Between The Father and Son's Fellowship Heb 10:19, Behind The Veil... 🙇🏻 Jesus, thank You for "the sprinkling of blood" by which our consciences are cleansed from works that lead to death so we might serve The Living...
Replies
9
Views
100
🩸 Blood of Jesus' Confidence to Enter Holy Place in The Very Center of Love Between The Father and Son's Fellowship Heb 10:19, Behind The Veil... 🙇🏻 Jesus, thank You for "the sprinkling of blood" by which our consciences are cleansed from works that lead to death so we might serve The Living...
Replies
10
Views
116
🩸 Blood of Jesus' Confidence to Enter Holy Place in The Very Center of Love Between The Father and Son's Fellowship Heb 10:19, Behind The Veil... 🙇🏻 Jesus, thank You for "the sprinkling of blood" by which our consciences are cleansed from works that lead to death so we might serve The Living...
Replies
11
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,044
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom