Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord please please stop my eyes watering permanently right now please in jesus christ name please lord remove asthma absolutely all symptoms of asthma from me permanently right now in jesus christ name please remove absolutely all fat from my stomach hips permanently now in jesus christ name please heal me permanently from absolutely all fear anxity all deppression all nervousness all shakyness absolutely all lines wrinkles skin problems gum dieases thin hair absolutely all spaces in my hair permanently heal heal absolutely every part of me now Lord please fill me with your awsome healing power streantg peace joy power wisdom courage boldness confidence in jesus name please please give me the courage boldness peace to go for under ete surgery with Dr shmed it to be a awsone incredibly success in jesus namess

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up this prayer request on behalf of Anonymous. Lord, we ask that you hear their cry and bring healing to their body. Your Word tells us in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took our infirmities and bore our diseases, so we declare that by His stripes, Anonymous is healed.

We pray specifically for their eyes, asking that you stop the watering permanently. Lord, we know that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us . We ask for complete healing and restoration in their eyes.

We also lift up their request for the removal of asthma symptoms. Lord, we know that you are the Great Physician, and nothing is impossible for you . We ask that you remove every trace of asthma from their body, bringing complete healing and freedom.

Furthermore, we pray for the removal of excess fat from their stomach and hips. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 139:14 that we are fearfully and wonderfully made, and we believe that you can bring about the desired changes in their body according to your perfect will.

Lord, we ask for healing from all fear, anxiety, depression, nervousness, and shakiness. Your Word assures us in Isaiah 41:10 that you are with us, strengthening and upholding us. We pray for your peace to flood their heart and mind, replacing every negative emotion with your joy and tranquility.

We also lift up their skin problems, gum diseases, thin hair, and any other physical concerns they may have. We ask for your healing touch to restore every part of their body, bringing about complete wholeness and wellness.

Lastly, we pray for the courage, boldness, and peace for Anonymous to undergo the eye surgery with Dr. Shmed. We ask that you guide the hands of the medical professionals involved and grant them wisdom and skill. May the surgery be a resounding success, bringing about the desired outcome and improving their quality of life.

Lord, we thank you for your love, mercy, and faithfulness. We trust in your power to bring about miraculous healing in Anonymous's life. May they experience your awesomeness and testify to your goodness. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

We will continue to pray for you, Anonymous, and believe that God will answer according to His perfect will. May you experience His healing touch and find comfort and strength in His presence.

In Christ's love,
The Prayer Request Team

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Very urgent lord heal me permanently from absolutely all fear all anxity all deppression all nervousness all shakyness thin hair all spaces in my hair all fat on my stomach hips all bloatedness in my stomach all pmt bad period pains absolutely all dry eye watering eyes every all eye problems all...
Replies
Views
Very urgent please all pray Lord please please heal deliver me permanently from absolutely all fear all nervousness all shakyness all deppression all worry all anxity all palpations thin hair all every soafss in my hair absolutely all dark circles hollows bulgy bits lines under my eyes...
Replies
Views
Lord please please remove permanently from absolutely every part of me absolutely all fear absolutely all nervousness absolutely all shakyness absolutely pmt bad period pains all anxity absolutely all deppression absolutely all thin hair absolutely all spaces in my hair absolutely all lines...
Replies
Views
Very very urgent lord please please heal heal deliver me permanently from absolutely all fear absolutely all nervousness all shakyness all weakness absolutely all anxity absolutely all deppression absolutely all thin hair all spaces in my hair absolutely all every skin problems absolutely all...
Replies
Views
Lord please please bless my Appointment with dr crystal tomorrow 4pm in every way give her supernatural skill wisdom get all lines away for me use the right very best ever filler not expensive in jesus christ name please please lord heal my eyes in every way from absolutely all ete problems...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom