Lord please please stop destroy all every ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please stop destroy all every criticism towards ### please in every way now always in Jesus name please Lord build boast ### self confidence self worth self esteem please in every way now please Lord bless ### please with the very very best ever compliments in every way now please everywhere ### go in Jesus Christ name.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen!

&"The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord cause His face to shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His face to you, And give you peace." (Numbers 6:24-26) May the New Year bring you many blessings!

prayer2.jpg

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please lord pacificly absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments in any way form please with any absolutely any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos...
Replies
9
Views
184
Lord thank you so much getting me through surgery lord heal absolutely every part of my face skin neck ears earlobes from surgery make ### perfect perfection now by your power bless the results of my surgery lord to please please be incredibly successful in every way form incredibly incredibly...
Replies
9
Views
316
Lord your words say ask and I will receive I ask you please please lord remove remove permanently forever absolutely all all tightness every tightness in my neck from surgery that I can turn to left right no problems no pain no discomfort absolutely no no tightness at all now in Jesus Christ...
Replies
12
Views
417
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom