Lord please please remove all water from ###

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please remove all water from my ear permanently now never to return please in Jesus Christ's name.
 
I pray for healing in this situation, Lord lay your healing hand on your child I pray in Jesus name.
 
Lord please please remove all water from my ear permanently now never to return please in Jesus Christ's name.

It's a shame that you don't actually check to see who might have replied to your post because I gave you the advice to get water out of your ear in a previous post by putting rubbing alcohol in your ear.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family and our home. We had heavy rain this week, I discovered wet bubbles in the dry wall in the laundry room. This house has been a money pit since we bought it in ###, and we are going through a very trying time financially, so we have no money for repairs. I had a mistake...
Replies
11
Views
246
Lord please please remove all crunching water whatever it is in my right ear now, never ever return ever in Jesus Christ's name. Please remove asthma, every symptom of asthma permanently, forever, never ever return in Jesus Christ's name. Please please Lord remove absolutely all every lines...
Replies
7
Views
228
Lord lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please completely totally permanently remove forever no absolutely no delay absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes all every single lumbs bumbs hard hits...
Replies
10
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,427
Messages
16,811,119
Members
650,800
Latest member
Ashuanxaenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom