abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please please touch heal my eyes from all dryness all itchiness all watering all dullness all tiredness all dark circles permanently right now please never return please heal my stomach in every way from all every symptoms permanently remove all fat from my whole stomach body hips permanently now never return in Jesus name please Lord heal me from asthma every all symptoms of asthma permanently heal me from all thin hair permanently heal every part of me permanently in Jesus Christ holy name.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May faith abound. I pray that our God would restore your health and make you whole again. I'm praying that He would bless you with all of your needs, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve please please lord heal me permanently forever please from absolutely all every maejs scars dents pot holes hard bits lumbs bumbs absolutely all every single all every traces of surgery absolutely all every single dark circles under eye hollows briwn...
Replies
10
Views
71
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve i aak you lord please please heal me permanently forever from absolutely all chronic fatigue chronic exustion chronic tiredness asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma I was born with permanently forever right nkw never ever return ever in...
Replies
10
Views
106
I command in jesus christ name absolutely absolutely all every single marks scars dents pot holes hard bits all every single lumbs bumbs lumby bumby bits absolutely all all every single traces of surgery in jesus name lord absolutely all every single dark circles all every single under eyes...
Replies
9
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom