Lord please please please heal my stomach ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what is going on inside my stomach because I feel a sharp sensation or something unusual. Heal my stomach to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
108
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full i ask you lord please please completely totally permanently remove make totally permanently dissappear permanently forever absolutely all all every single marks alll every single scars all every...
Replies
10
Views
121
Absolutely absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes all every single skin puckering all every hard bits raised bits absolutely all all every single lumbs bumbs all every lumbt humby bits marks scars dents absolutely absolutely all...
Replies
9
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,472
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom