Lord please please heal my stomach in ###

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please heal my stomach in every way please from all inflammation all every pain all every discomfort all every fat bloatedness acid reflux all nausea please permanently permanently right now never ever ever to return in Jesus name.
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend, asking God to touch you with His healing hand, ease your pain, and give you the relief you need. May He bless you and keep you as you lean on Him day by day.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what is going on inside my stomach because I feel a sharp sensation or something unusual. Heal my stomach to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
108
Heal my stomach, gastric acid, and intestinal reflux to be free In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
7
Views
198
I don't like the my stomach sounds. Why do I have yawn?
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,749
Messages
16,803,126
Members
650,257
Latest member
Azayroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom