lord please please give me divine appointment with ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
lord please please give me divine appointment with ### that I like so much soon this year and for relationship friendship to flourish lord please bring us together soon make this happen to me lord and bless it in every way in jesus name s
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I know it's been a few months since I last posted here. I am praying that I can get hired back to my old company. I already sent the HR my resume and my intent to reapply. I am hoping and praying that I am able to get back in. I do not know what your plans are and why this...
Replies
4
Views
303
Good evening, everyone. In this ongoing spiritual warfare fighting for my future wife, the enemy interrupted our life again. Last Wednesday night, the enemy attacked her mind to prey on her vulnerability with lies and severe anxiety from a moment of panic. The enemy has tortured her with an...
Replies
11
Views
241
Heavenly Father, Today I come to You with a humble and open heart. Lord, I ask for inner peace and wisdom so that everything I do may be guided by Your light. Help me make the right decisions in all areas of my life, and lead me to act with clarity, patience, and discernment. Lord, I pray for...
Replies
7
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,201
Messages
16,820,109
Members
651,257
Latest member
Bliunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom