abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please end permanently all every pain in my stomach all every sickness inflammation fat discomfort acid reflux all nausea all itchy scalp all thin hair all dry eyes all watering eyes all sore eyes all tired eyes all every dark circles hollow under my eyes asthma every all symptoms of asthma all suffering all every disappointments in my body life now permanently permanently please never ever ever to return ever please lord heal restore all my teeth gums restore all every teeth I've lost in the past please lord bless some dentist to please please give me the 3 new crowns on broken teeth I need now please without any delay in Jesus name.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

Friend I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May faith abound. I pray for the grace of our God to fully restore your health and deliver you from all discomfort. I pray for Heavenly Father to bless you with all of your needs, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Lord hear this prayer. Please hear and answer this Prayer. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I command in jesus christ name absolutely absolutely all every single marks scars dents pot holes hard bits all every single lumbs bumbs lumby bumby bits absolutely all all every single traces of surgery in jesus name lord absolutely all every single dark circles all every single under eyes...
Replies
9
Views
91
I decree and declare absolutely no no.more skin issues on my face skin ever in jesus christ name absolutely no no.more thin hair itchy scalp gabs spaces in my hair being enbarrest about my hair in jesus name lord absolutely no more tired eyes dry eyes watering eyes nipping eyes eye issues in...
Replies
9
Views
121
Asthma absolutely all every symptoms of asthma leave my body lungs perfect now never ever return ever in Jesus Christ name all itchiness in my scalp be gone permanently now never ever return all thin hair absolutely all spaces in my hair be gone permanently absolutely all dryness watering in my...
Replies
8
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom