abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord please please bless me plesse to win millions millions of pounds the amount I have put on my bedroom wall bless make it happen to me now please without any delay in Jesus name I decree and declare my finances my financial income savings now multiplys in millions millions right now more more every day in Jesus name the blessing of the Lord brings ### wealth now He adds no trouble no sorrow to it now without any delay in Jesus namess
 
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lird thst you lidd own absolutely all the millions millions golds riches wealth of this whole entire world in jesus christ name thank you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please...
Replies
5
Views
114
Lord your words say ask and I will receive thank you for the money I have savings I have benefits I have I ask you please please bless protect multiply multiply my finances my financial income savings please lord incredibly abundantly in thousands thousands millions millions now right now no...
Replies
9
Views
264
Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve I ask yoy please lord bless bless protect and multiply multiply my finances my financial income savings please lird now right now incredibly abundantly in thousands...
Replies
7
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,728
Messages
16,791,718
Members
649,323
Latest member
Elmooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom