Lord please please bless every all photographs videos

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord please please bless every all photographs videos selfiespecially taken of ### with every all cameras all phones to all turn our of ### now always incredibly awesome breathtaking in every way better than ### can possibly ask think imagine own always please lord do this for ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, please Lord, bless me, please please look a lot, a lot, a lot better please please Jesus than absolutely every single, all every filter, no filters needed, required at all, incredibly, truly, incredibly, incredibly beautiful, incredibly...
Replies
6
Views
142
Lord your words say ask and I will receive I ask you please please absolutely no no more disappointments hurt pain sadness sorrow disappointments with any any photographs any videos any selfies any Snapchat photographs Snapchat videos any videos calls that are taken of me please Lord that I need...
Replies
6
Views
132
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord please please put a absolutely permant total end forever in jesus christ name with absolutely all every single dissappoitments hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with ant any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat...
Replies
8
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,687
Messages
16,813,990
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom