Lord, please make my ### leave me alone. I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Lord, please make my ### leave me alone. I really feel sorry for him. But I have nothing to do with the way his life plays out. He does wrong to people, so I guess his consequences are fair. This boy has already put his hands on me before, and robbed me while I was sleep. Stole a lot of my gifts that were really sentimental for the most part and stole stuff that belonged to my ### year old. I thank God, she was away when this happened because he went in her and took stuff. A person who does this is the Devil! I forgave him, God says forgive and I've done it. Now, that's just that. I want him to stop trying to force me and harass me to be with him.

And might I add, the police didn't even do nothing but tell me ignore him. Which is making him get crazier.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

HOLY SPIRIT WHERE DID I PUT THE BRAND NEW CREDIT CARD I GOT GREATLY IT HAS GONE MISSING IAM RESPONSIBILE FOR IT PLUS I GOT MY MOM ONE SHE CAN USE IN MY NAME AS BLESSING SHE IS NEVER RESPONSIBILE FOR IAM I WAS ACCEPTED FOR ### I WAS GOING TO SURPISE HER GET THE CAR AND THEN PAY IT OFF GIVE HER...
Replies
8
Views
178
I speak lunatics leave me alone GREATLY My innocent family our spouses our pets alone GREATLY..LIFE IN I THINK ### STOLE THE IPAD THIS MORNING AS WELL I GET EVERYTHING NEW WHEN I MIVE SOMEWHERE NEW GREATLY..THE KIDS OUTSIDE ACROSS THE STREET THAT R TRYIBG TO PUT ME ON THE STREET WITH NO FEET...
Replies
7
Views
140
I SPEAK CLAIM CONTROL CREATE DECLARE DECREE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨STOP HARASSING ME FORGET WHAT I SAID F THE WEDDING AIR FROM MY PAST ITS TO FAR GONE NOW. LET THR PAST GREATLY STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME PERIOD PERMANENTLY YOUR TO EVIL NOTHING JUST NOTHING CAN REMEMBER ME MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS...
Replies
6
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,521
Messages
16,777,744
Members
648,076
Latest member
Chreimarland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom